Team America Soundboard Team America Soundboard

FUCK YEAH!

Great work. I was waiting for a Team America Flash. I loved the movie. This Flash got my 5 because:
1. Great Music and Sounds
2. I love the quotes, made me think back on the movie.
3. Nice Intro

Although... you forgot perhaps one of the most funniest things in the movie. I would give this movie an even high rating if you would have that. I'm thinking of Matt Damon.
He's like a retard in the movie... only saying his name. HAHA! That made me laugh like hell. Well, too bad you didn't have that one in it.
Overall: 9/10

UnrealSem responds:

Thanx! Ya i was thinkin bout it but then i forgot.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Ahoy' there Sailer!

Excellent game! I found this game fun, good humour, not boring in any way and a great RPG.
I’m always nervous when I talk in front of many balloons. Hehe!
Great work with the graphics, the sounds was excellent. I’m very impressed.
Strange that this flash only got Daily 3rd place. When it ought to be Daily First feature.

I’m still playing the game at the same time I’m writing this review… now where could those sunglasses go, hmm. Anyway, I found a bug… mohahahaha!
When you find the fish and make it red or whatever and then get the sunglasses… you can go back to the place where you found the fish and take it again.

Well keep it up, this got my 5. And yea, good luck on the sequel(s).

/Cheers!

Visual-Noize responds:

Woohoo, thanks for the review! And thanks for finding the bug, I´ll fix it as soon as possible!
Use the sunglasses when Bakashu is covered bythe slime... but don´t tell anybody ^_-

Clubby The Seal Clubby The Seal

Nice : )

Hehe, I liked it. Cool graphic, the sound was not that good but I didn't really care. hard though.

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Awesome Game! Can't wait for the multiplay version

Awesome Game! Can't wait for the multiplay version to come... I had fun for hours.. ehum... minutes. Nice that you can be in sweden :)
Keep up the good work.